Former IRA volunteer and ex-prisoner, spent 18 years in Long Kesh, 4 years on the blanket and no-wash/no work protests which led to the hunger strikes of the 80s. Completed PhD at Queens upon release from prison. Left the Republican Movement at the endorsement of the Good Friday Agreement, and went on to become a journalist. Co-founder of The Blanket, an online magazine that critically analyzed the Irish peace process. Lead researcher for the Belfast Project, an oral history of the Troubles.
If it's never okay to marry a masturbator, then there's hardly anyone - maybe NOT ANYONE - to marry. It is to laugh. An old joke aptly observes that 98 percent of people masturbate, and the other 2 percent are lying. There is no single more futile fight than the fight to stop masturbation. They are beating a dead horse on this one. Ooops, probably should have said "flogging" rather than "beating" (LOL). Or is "flog" a euphemism for masturbation too? (As in the expression "flogging my log"). https://mashable.com/2018/05/07/masturbation-slang-euphemisms-list/ReplyDelete